Saturday, December 29, 2012

Green Mountain Coffee Wellness Collection !!

I am a BzzAgent and Love trying New Products fro FREE !



I Have never tried Green Mountain Coffee before and was not sure how it will taste ,but i was really surprised with the taste of the coffee ,it tastes as good as other great brands and this is one of the healthy choice, my sample pack came in 3 packs with 4 samples, i tried the focus blend loved it right away, i don't like bitter taste of coffee so i was not sure about it before trying it taste good to me. The Antioxidant Blend is a good source of antioxidant vitamins C and E, while the Focus blend contains 50mg of L-Theanine Per Serving.They both have a medium roast-taste.

Green Mountain Coffee® Wellness Collection





Launched in September 2012 with two brews — Focus Blend and Antioxidant Blend
Focus Blend contains 50mg of L-Theanine per serving
Antioxidant Blend is a good source of antioxidant vitamins C and E
Includes only Fair Trade Certified coffees
Is available for purchase online at GreenMountainCoffee.com/Wellness and Keurig.com
Visit Green Mountain coffee on Facebook and Twitter

Disclosure:  I am required to tell you that I am a BzzAgent.  I received free products from bzzagent.com to test and review. All opinions in this blog are my own 

No comments:

Post a Comment